(1) A Centre for study in Honours and General Courses at the Undergraduate level and P. G. Courses in Bengali and Sanskrit.
(2) It has completed fifty six years of its glorious existence. The college was founded on 21July, 1960 as an affiliated college of Calcutta University with Science and Arts faculties. In 1985 the college was affiliated to Vidyasagar University.
(3) Honours Course offered in 12 subjects :
Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Education, Anthropology, Zoology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geography.
(4) General Courses in 15 subjects:
Bengali, Sanskrit, English, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Education, Anthropology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Nutrition
(5) Area of college campus – 9.85 acre.Show More