History of the Institution

 

In the year 1959 on 24th January two persons of Nandigram locality, Kishore Chandra Maity of Dhanyakhola and Benimadhab Pal of Roynagar circulated a printed Hand bill convening a meeting on 26th January, 1959 of the local persons interested in education to be assembled at a local High School “Nandigram Brajamohan Tiwary Sikshaniketan”. They expressed their desire in the call that they wish to establish a Degree College at Nandigram for imparting higher education and like to donate their savings of money for the purpose.

Show More